2-Bed semi-detached cottage in Shere
Part of the original Manor House, this grade-II listed cottage has been recently renovated and includes 2 double bedrooms, a spacious sitting room, downstairs WC and fully-fitted kitchen. The split-level garden faces south, with views to the Tillingbourne stream. A path leads from the private, gated parking less than 50 meters from the house.
The main features of the property include the following:
- Grade-II listed, 17th-Century cottage in the heart of Shere, overlooking the Tillingbourne stream.
- Spacious master bedroom revealing medieval timbers of the roof structure.
- Generous shower room with WC.
- Second bedroom with double-aspect views of north and south, overlooking garden.
- Newly-fitted kitchen with solid beech worktops, full-height fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, double-electric oven, gas hob and dishwasher.
- Kitchen pantry accessed through original doorway, with sealed terracotta tiles for ample storage.
- Main reception room with a multi-fuel woodburner set into an original fireplace with a Yorkstone hearth.
- Downstairs WC in hallway.
- Less than a minute's walk from local shops and bus stop - no more than 10 minutes to local station (Clandon) with direct trains to Waterloo.
- Dedicated parking at the rear of the property, less than 50 meters walk.
- Two pubs, restaurant and tea-rooms all within a few minutes walk.